Do you have roof damage due to a recent hail storm, wind, or other extreme weather condition? Our team at Rise Up Roofing provides reliable and honest insurance claim services in Rockwall and surrounding areas. To start your claim, the first step is to call a roofing professional to inspect your roof and estimate the total cost of the damage. We provide a reliable estimate so you can be fairly compensated for your new roof or roofing repair. The majority of our jobs are through an insurance company, so we are well versed in communicating and speaking with insurance companies.
- Call a roofing professional to inspect your roof and determine exactly what your roof needs.
- Contact your insurance agent to file claim
- Schedule date and time with your insurance adjuster to meet at your home
- Communicate with your roofing contractor on the date and time your insurance adjuster is scheduled.
- If they insurance company decides to pay the claim, you’ll receive a package that will give the total cost and itemized list of what the claim consists of.
- Keep in mind that some insurance companies pay the check out in your name instead of your roofing contractor, so make sure to put it in a secure account.